American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ARL stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARL stock:
- Is ARL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARL stock today?
- Is ARL a good buy / investment?
- What are ARL analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ARL stock:
1. ARL Price/Book ratio is 0.84, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ARL forward Price/Book ratio chart.
2. ARL Price/Sales ratio is 1.73, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ARL forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ARL stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ARL quarterly revenue growth was -17.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.68% and 5.59%, respectively). See ARL revenue growth chart.
2. ARL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.35percentage points. See ARL profitability chart.
3. ARL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 31.99. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ARL short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ARL:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Real Estate - General|
|Number of Employees||895|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-17.7%|
What are your thoughts on ARL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.