American Realty Investors, Inc. (ARL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARL stock:
- Is ARL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARL stock today?
- Is ARL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARL stock price ($12.49) is close to the 52-week low ($11.58). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ARL Price/Sales ratio is 1.44, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are ARL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARL quarterly revenue growth was 5.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.71% and 6.48%, respectively).
2. ARL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.35pp.
3. ARL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 30.07. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.