Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (ARI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARI stock:
- Is ARI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARI stock today?
- Is ARI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARI quarterly revenue growth was 33.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.78% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. ARI forward dividend yield is 9.97%, higher than the industry (1.59%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARI forward P/E ratio is 9.00, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
Here are ARI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARI Price/Sales ratio is 8.24, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
2. ARI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 34.87, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. ARI average analyst price target ($18.10) is below its current price ($18.34).
4. ARI short share of float is 10.31%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. ARI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.34. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.