Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (ARI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARI stock:
- Is ARI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARI stock today?
- Is ARI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARI quarterly revenue growth was 79.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 6.14%, respectively).
2. ARI forward dividend yield is 10.34%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.28%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARI forward P/E ratio is 8.70, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ARI Price/Book ratio is 0.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are ARI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 32.23, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
2. ARI average analyst price target ($18.10) is below its current price ($18.36).
3. ARI short share of float is 6.34%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. ARI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.15. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.