Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (ARI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARI stock:
- Is ARI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARI stock today?
- Is ARI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARI quarterly revenue growth was 9.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.91% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. ARI forward dividend yield is 9.92%, higher than the industry (1.14%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARI forward P/E ratio is 9.04, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ARI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.67, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are ARI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARI average analyst price target ($18.38) is below its current price ($18.72).
2. ARI short share of float is 10.31%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. ARI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.34. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.