Ares Management L.P. (ARES) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARES stock:
- Is ARES a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARES stock today?
- Is ARES a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARES analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARES stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARES quarterly revenue growth was 8.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.96% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. ARES forward dividend yield is 5.08%, higher than the industry (0.95%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARES forward P/E ratio is 11.31, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ARES PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.12, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ARES average analyst rating is Buy.
6. ARES average analyst price target ($26.91) is above its current price ($21.95).
Here are ARES stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARES profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.01pp.
2. ARES Price/Book ratio is 6.57, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on ARES?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.