Ares Management L.P. (ARES) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARES stock:
- Is ARES a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARES stock today?
- Is ARES a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARES analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARES stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARES quarterly revenue growth was 44.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.82%, respectively).
2. ARES profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.93pp.
3. ARES forward dividend yield is 5.17%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.21%) forward dividend yields.
4. ARES forward P/E ratio is 9.62, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. ARES Price/Sales ratio is 2.58, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. ARES PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.60, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
7. ARES average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
8. ARES average analyst price target ($22.11) is above its current price ($18.60).
Here are ARES stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARES Price/Book ratio is 5.40, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on ARES?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.