Ares Management L.P. (ARES) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARES stock:
- Is ARES a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARES stock today?
- Is ARES a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARES analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARES stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARES profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.93pp.
2. ARES forward dividend yield is 5.65%, higher than the industry (1.54%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARES PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.69, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ARES average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are ARES stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARES stock price ($22.96) is close to the 52-week high ($23.25). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ARES quarterly revenue growth was -15.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.53% and 6.91%, respectively).
3. ARES average analyst price target ($22.17) is below its current price ($22.96).
What are your thoughts on ARES?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.