Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARE stock:
- Is ARE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARE stock today?
- Is ARE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARE quarterly revenue growth was 18.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.40% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. ARE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 29.29pp.
3. ARE forward dividend yield is 2.77%, higher than the industry (2.09%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
4. ARE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ARE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARE forward P/E ratio is 49.64, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ARE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 453.50, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. ARE short share of float is 8.70%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. ARE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.56. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.