Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARE stock:
- Is ARE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARE stock today?
- Is ARE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARE quarterly revenue growth was 23.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.86% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. ARE forward dividend yield is 2.76%, higher than the industry (2.61%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ARE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARE profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -30.25pp.
2. ARE forward P/E ratio is 61.31, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ARE Price/Sales ratio is 11.58, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ARE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 816.70, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ARE short share of float is 8.70%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
6. ARE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.56. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.