Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARE stock:
- Is ARE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARE stock today?
- Is ARE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARE quarterly revenue growth was 21.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.28%, respectively).
2. ARE forward dividend yield is 2.86%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (2.54%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ARE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARE stock price ($117.99) is close to the 52-week high ($122.09). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ARE profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -30.25pp.
3. ARE forward P/E ratio is 59.67, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ARE Price/Sales ratio is 10.90, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ARE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 822.60, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. ARE short share of float is 9.60%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
7. ARE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.67. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.