Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ARE stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARE stock:
- Is ARE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARE stock today?
- Is ARE a good buy / investment?
- What are ARE analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ARE stock:
1. ARE quarterly revenue growth was 14.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.15% and 5.59%, respectively). See ARE revenue growth chart.
2. ARE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 14.38pp. See ARE profitability chart.
3. ARE forward dividend yield is 2.72%, higher than the industry (1.66%) and sector (0.77%) forward dividend yields. See ARE forward dividend chart.
4. ARE average analyst rating is Buy. See ARE analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ARE stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ARE stock price ($143.50) is close to the 52-week high ($144.08). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ARE price chart.
2. ARE forward P/E ratio is 53.61, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ARE forward P/E ratio chart.
3. ARE Price/Sales ratio is 11.95, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ARE forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
4. ARE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 726.50, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ARE PEG chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ARE:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$144.40 / 1.41%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||REIT - Office|
|Number of Employees||386|
|Forward P/E Ratio||52.72|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||14.1%|
What are your thoughts on ARE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.