Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARE stock:
- Is ARE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARE stock today?
- Is ARE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARE stock price ($115.41) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ARE quarterly revenue growth was 21.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.41% and 6.45%, respectively).
3. ARE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 29.29pp.
4. ARE forward dividend yield is 3.15%, higher than the industry (1.62%) and sector (1.16%) forward dividend yields.
5. ARE average analyst rating is Buy.
6. ARE average analyst price target ($136.50) is above its current price ($115.41).
Here are ARE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARE forward P/E ratio is 53.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ARE Price/Sales ratio is 10.19, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ARE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 280.80, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ARE short share of float is 6.48%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. ARE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.99. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.