Ardagh Group S.A. (ARD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARD stock:
- Is ARD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARD stock today?
- Is ARD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARD forward P/E ratio is 10.20, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ARD Price/Sales ratio is 0.54, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ARD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.28, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ARD average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ARD average analyst price target ($25.38) is above its current price ($20.77).
Here are ARD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARD stock price ($20.77) is close to the 52-week high ($23.99). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on ARD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.