Ardagh Group S.A. (ARD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARD stock:
- Is ARD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARD stock today?
- Is ARD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARD forward dividend yield is 2.85%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
2. ARD forward P/E ratio is 8.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ARD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.88, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are ARD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARD quarterly revenue growth was -2.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. ARD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.46. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.