Arc Logistic Partners LP (ARCX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARCX stock:
- Is ARCX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARCX stock today?
- Is ARCX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARCX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARCX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARCX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.41pp.
2. ARCX forward dividend yield is 10.56%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (1.06%) forward dividend yields.
Here are ARCX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARCX stock price ($16.61) is close to the 52-week high ($17.31). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ARCX quarterly revenue growth was 1.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 9.96%, respectively).
3. ARCX forward P/E ratio is 20.81, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ARCX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 12.25, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ARCX average analyst price target ($16.25) is below its current price ($16.61).
What are your thoughts on ARCX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.