Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. (ARCO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARCO stock:
- Is ARCO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARCO stock today?
- Is ARCO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARCO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARCO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARCO stock price ($7.45) is close to the 52-week low ($7.05). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ARCO quarterly revenue growth was 8.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.73% and 4.96%, respectively).
3. ARCO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.89pp.
4. ARCO forward dividend yield is 1.40%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (0.58%) forward dividend yields.
5. ARCO Price/Book ratio is 3.39, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
6. ARCO Price/Sales ratio is 0.46, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
7. ARCO average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
8. ARCO average analyst price target ($11.78) is above its current price ($7.45).
There are no ARCO stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on ARCO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.