Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. (ARCO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARCO stock:
- Is ARCO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARCO stock today?
- Is ARCO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARCO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARCO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARCO quarterly revenue growth was 11.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.54% and 4.93%, respectively).
2. ARCO forward dividend yield is 1.08%, higher than the industry (0.64%) and sector (0.60%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARCO Price/Sales ratio is 0.58, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ARCO average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. ARCO average analyst price target ($12.40) is above its current price ($9.27).
There are no ARCO stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on ARCO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.