Arch Coal, Inc. (ARCH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARCH stock:
- Is ARCH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARCH stock today?
- Is ARCH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARCH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARCH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARCH quarterly revenue growth was 11.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. ARCH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 177.81pp.
3. ARCH forward dividend yield is 1.50%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
4. ARCH forward P/E ratio is 11.13, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. ARCH Price/Sales ratio is 0.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. ARCH average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are ARCH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARCH stock price ($94.05) is close to the 52-week high ($98.38). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ARCH average analyst price target ($93.56) is below its current price ($94.05).
What are your thoughts on ARCH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.