Arch Coal, Inc. (ARCH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARCH stock:
- Is ARCH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARCH stock today?
- Is ARCH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARCH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARCH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARCH forward dividend yield is 2.00%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
2. ARCH forward P/E ratio is 10.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ARCH average analyst rating is Buy.
4. ARCH average analyst price target ($103.13) is above its current price ($83.81).
Here are ARCH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARCH quarterly revenue growth was -4.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
2. ARCH profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -54.35pp.
What are your thoughts on ARCH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.