Arch Coal, Inc. (ARCH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARCH stock:
- Is ARCH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARCH stock today?
- Is ARCH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARCH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARCH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARCH quarterly revenue growth was 30.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
2. ARCH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 177.81pp.
3. ARCH forward dividend yield is 1.79%, higher than the industry (0.07%) and sector (0.07%) forward dividend yields.
4. ARCH forward P/E ratio is 12.39, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. ARCH average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
6. ARCH average analyst price target ($95.22) is above its current price ($71.13).
Here are ARCH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARCH short share of float is 26.21%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. ARCH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.72. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARCH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.