ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARC stock:
- Is ARC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARC stock today?
- Is ARC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARC stock price ($1.92) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ARC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.33pp.
3. ARC forward P/E ratio is 19.20, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ARC Price/Book ratio is 0.67, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ARC Price/Sales ratio is 0.22, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. ARC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.63, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
7. ARC average analyst price target ($2.75) is above its current price ($1.92).
Here are ARC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARC quarterly revenue growth was -1.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.25% and 4.96%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on ARC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.