ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARC stock:
- Is ARC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARC stock today?
- Is ARC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARC forward P/E ratio is 13.50, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ARC Price/Sales ratio is 0.41, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ARC average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. ARC average analyst price target ($6.13) is above its current price ($3.93).
Here are ARC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARC quarterly revenue growth was -1.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 5.80%, respectively).
2. ARC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -34.42pp.
What are your thoughts on ARC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.