American Renal Associates Holdings, Inc (ARA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARA stock:
- Is ARA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARA stock today?
- Is ARA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARA forward P/E ratio is 18.28, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ARA Price/Sales ratio is 0.62, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ARA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.93, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ARA average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ARA average analyst price target ($23.00) is above its current price ($14.26).
Here are ARA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARA quarterly revenue growth was -2.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
2. ARA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.94pp.
3. ARA short share of float is 24.33%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. ARA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.32. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.