Antero Resources Corporation (AR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AR stock:
- Is AR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AR stock today?
- Is AR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AR quarterly revenue growth was 20.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.91% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. AR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 65.48pp.
3. AR forward P/E ratio is 11.21, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AR average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AR average analyst price target ($24.38) is above its current price ($19.40).
Here are AR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AR short share of float is 13.20%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. AR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.14. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.