Antero Resources Corporation (AR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AR stock:
- Is AR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AR stock today?
- Is AR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AR stock price ($19.85) is close to the 52-week low ($18.49). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AR quarterly revenue growth was 61.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 10.80%, respectively).
3. AR Price/Book ratio is 0.79, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AR average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AR average analyst price target ($27.35) is above its current price ($19.85).
Here are AR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -72.46pp.
2. AR short share of float is 12.36%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.92. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.