Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AQN stock:
- Is AQN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AQN stock today?
- Is AQN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AQN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AQN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AQN quarterly revenue growth was 100.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.71% and 1.71%, respectively).
2. AQN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.58pp.
3. AQN forward dividend yield is 4.39%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
4. AQN Price/Sales ratio is 3.18, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AQN average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
6. AQN average analyst price target ($15.35) is above its current price ($9.98).
There are no AQN stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AQN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.