Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AQN stock:
- Is AQN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AQN stock today?
- Is AQN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AQN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AQN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AQN stock price ($9.79) is close to the 52-week low ($9.55). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AQN quarterly revenue growth was 14.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
3. AQN forward dividend yield is 5.16%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
4. AQN average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AQN average analyst price target ($15.31) is above its current price ($9.79).
Here are AQN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AQN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.76pp.
What are your thoughts on AQN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.