Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AQN stock:
- Is AQN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AQN stock today?
- Is AQN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AQN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AQN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AQN quarterly revenue growth was 103.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
2. AQN forward dividend yield is 4.23%, higher than the industry (0.07%) and sector (0.07%) forward dividend yields.
3. AQN average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. AQN average analyst price target ($15.23) is above its current price ($10.53).
Here are AQN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AQN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.4. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AQN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.