AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (APU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APU stock:
- Is APU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APU stock today?
- Is APU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APU stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APU profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.31pp.
2. APU forward dividend yield is 12.87%, higher than the industry (1.58%) and sector (1.08%) forward dividend yields.
3. APU forward P/E ratio is 11.60, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. APU Price/Sales ratio is 0.97, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. APU PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.51, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. APU average analyst price target ($40.67) is above its current price ($30.36).
Here are APU stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APU Price/Book ratio is 5.25, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on APU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.