AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (APU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APU stock:
- Is APU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APU stock today?
- Is APU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APU stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APU quarterly revenue growth was 13.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.09% and 7.09%, respectively).
2. APU forward dividend yield is 8.22%, higher than the industry (1.98%) and sector (1.92%) forward dividend yields.
3. APU PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.13, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are APU stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APU profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.45pp.
2. APU Price/Book ratio is 5.86, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. APU average analyst price target ($46.50) is below its current price ($47.75).
4. APU short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.14. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on APU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.