Apollo Global Management, LLC (APO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APO stock:
- Is APO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APO stock today?
- Is APO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.61pp.
2. APO forward dividend yield is 7.29%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.43%) forward dividend yields.
3. APO forward P/E ratio is 9.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. APO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.93, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. APO average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are APO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APO stock price ($31.07) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. APO quarterly revenue growth was -35.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 12.29%, respectively).
3. APO Price/Book ratio is 5.72, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on APO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.