Apollo Global Management, LLC (APO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APO stock:
- Is APO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APO stock today?
- Is APO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.16pp.
2. APO forward dividend yield is 6.44%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. APO forward P/E ratio is 10.01, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. APO average analyst rating is Buy.
5. APO average analyst price target ($38.54) is above its current price ($32.33).
Here are APO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APO quarterly revenue growth was -77.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.21% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. APO Price/Book ratio is 5.27, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on APO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.