Apollo Global Management, LLC (APO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APO stock:
- Is APO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APO stock today?
- Is APO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APO quarterly revenue growth was 32.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (14.90% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. APO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.61pp.
3. APO forward dividend yield is 5.53%, higher than the industry (0.73%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
4. APO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.99, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. APO average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are APO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APO stock price ($35.10) is close to the 52-week high ($36.19). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. APO Price/Sales ratio is 5.84, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on APO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.