Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. (APLE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APLE stock:
- Is APLE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APLE stock today?
- Is APLE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APLE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APLE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APLE quarterly revenue growth was 17.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. APLE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.84pp.
3. APLE forward dividend yield is 6.12%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
Here are APLE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APLE forward P/E ratio is 19.81, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. APLE average analyst price target ($19.33) is below its current price ($19.65).
3. APLE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.31. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on APLE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.