Amphenol Corporation (APH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Amphenol Corporation (APH) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell APH stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APH stock:
- Is APH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APH stock today?
- Is APH a good buy / investment?
- What are APH analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy APH stock:
1. The proliferation of electronic content across end markets will enhance Amphenol's top-line growth.
2. The automotive market remains an attractive long-term growth opportunity for Amphenol.
3. Amphenol's acquisition strategy will strengthen its position in the connector space while maintaining industry-leading operating margins.
4. APH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.41percentage points. See APH profitability chart.
5. APH forward dividend yield is 0.94%, higher than the industry (0.39%) and sector (0.23%) forward dividend yields. See APH forward dividend chart.
6. APH average analyst rating is Buy. See APH analyst rating chart.
7. APH average analyst price target ($107.09) is above its current price ($96.64). See APH price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell APH stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. Changes in global defense spending trends could dampen the sales of Amphenol's most profitable end market.
2. Amphenol has some exposure to the oil and gas industry, for better or worse.
3. Volatility in the cost of key metals can create short-term swings in Amphenol’s margins and profitability.
4. APH quarterly revenue growth was 4.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.62% and 5.11%, respectively). See APH revenue growth chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for APH:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$107.09 / 10.81%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||73,600|
|Forward P/E Ratio||24.8756|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||4.696273608984176%|
What are your thoughts on APH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.