Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APC stock:
- Is APC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APC stock today?
- Is APC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APC quarterly revenue growth was 18.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.50% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. APC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 35.20pp.
3. APC forward dividend yield is 1.48%, higher than the industry (0.30%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
4. APC average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. APC average analyst price target ($80.19) is above its current price ($71.05).
Here are APC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APC stock price ($71.05) is close to the 52-week high ($72.17). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. APC Price/Book ratio is 3.53, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. APC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.16, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on APC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.