Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APAM stock:
- Is APAM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APAM stock today?
- Is APAM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APAM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APAM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APAM quarterly revenue growth was 16.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.96% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. APAM forward dividend yield is 7.37%, higher than the industry (0.95%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. APAM forward P/E ratio is 10.08, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. APAM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are APAM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APAM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.97pp.
2. APAM Price/Book ratio is 15.08, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. APAM short share of float is 8.61%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. APAM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.92. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on APAM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.