Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APAM stock:
- Is APAM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APAM stock today?
- Is APAM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APAM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APAM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APAM quarterly revenue growth was 8.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.82%, respectively).
2. APAM forward dividend yield is 8.09%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.21%) forward dividend yields.
Here are APAM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APAM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.01pp.
2. APAM Price/Book ratio is 10.09, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. APAM short share of float is 10.77%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. APAM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.06. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on APAM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.