Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (APAM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APAM stock:
- Is APAM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APAM stock today?
- Is APAM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APAM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APAM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APAM quarterly revenue growth was 11.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.53% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. APAM forward dividend yield is 6.08%, higher than the industry (1.54%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
Here are APAM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APAM stock price ($38.70) is close to the 52-week high ($40.05). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. APAM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.01pp.
3. APAM Price/Book ratio is 12.64, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. APAM Price/Sales ratio is 3.89, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. APAM average analyst price target ($33.64) is below its current price ($38.70).
6. APAM short share of float is 8.61%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
7. APAM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.92. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on APAM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.