Apache Corporation (APA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APA stock:
- Is APA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APA stock today?
- Is APA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 132.84pp.
2. APA forward dividend yield is 2.46%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (0.26%) forward dividend yields.
Here are APA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APA quarterly revenue growth was -2.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 12.48%, respectively).
2. APA forward P/E ratio is 83.62, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. APA short share of float is 7.17%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. APA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.73. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on APA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.