Apache Corporation (APA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about APA stock:
- Is APA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold APA stock today?
- Is APA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are APA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are APA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. APA quarterly revenue growth was 12.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.50% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. APA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 48.33pp.
3. APA forward dividend yield is 2.36%, higher than the industry (0.30%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
4. APA average analyst price target ($45.85) is above its current price ($38.97).
Here are APA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. APA short share of float is 6.82%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. APA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.24. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on APA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.