Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AP stock:
- Is AP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AP stock today?
- Is AP a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AP analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AP stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AP stock price ($3.85) is close to the 52-week low ($3.01). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AP quarterly revenue growth was 8.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.29% and 4.74%, respectively).
3. AP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 21.26pp.
4. AP Price/Book ratio is 0.33, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AP Price/Sales ratio is 0.10, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AP stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AP short share of float is 4.70%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. AP short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.25. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.