Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AP stock:
- Is AP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AP stock today?
- Is AP a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AP analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AP stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AP quarterly revenue growth was 25.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.28% and 6.15%, respectively).
2. AP forward P/E ratio is 13.05, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AP Price/Book ratio is 1.01, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AP average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AP average analyst price target ($21.00) is above its current price ($14.25).
Here are AP stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AP profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -24.63pp.
2. AP short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.08. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.