Alliance One International, Inc. (AOI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AOI stock:
- Is AOI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AOI stock today?
- Is AOI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AOI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AOI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AOI quarterly revenue growth was 14.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.56% and 4.68%, respectively).
2. AOI Price/Book ratio is 0.66, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AOI Price/Sales ratio is 0.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AOI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AOI stock price ($27.02) is close to the 52-week high ($28.75). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AOI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -7.11pp.
What are your thoughts on AOI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.