Alliance One International, Inc. (AOI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AOI stock:
- Is AOI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AOI stock today?
- Is AOI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AOI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AOI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AOI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.51pp.
2. AOI Price/Book ratio is 0.82, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AOI Price/Sales ratio is 0.12, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AOI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AOI quarterly revenue growth was 5.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.41% and 5.32%, respectively).
2. AOI short share of float is 7.78%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AOI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.41. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AOI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.