Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AOD stock:
- Is AOD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AOD stock today?
- Is AOD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AOD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AOD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AOD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 275.24pp.
2. AOD forward dividend yield is 8.87%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AOD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AOD quarterly revenue growth was -19.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.62% and 1.62%, respectively).
2. AOD Price/Sales ratio is 10.29, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on AOD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.