Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Alpine Total Dynamic Dividend Fund (AOD) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AOD stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AOD stock:
- Is AOD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AOD stock today?
- Is AOD a good buy / investment?
- What are AOD analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AOD stock:
1. AOD forward dividend yield is 8.30%, higher than the industry (0.43%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See AOD forward dividend chart.
2. AOD Price/Book ratio is 0.89, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AOD forward Price/Book ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AOD stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AOD quarterly revenue growth was -19.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.06% and 5.69%, respectively). See AOD revenue growth chart.
2. AOD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -242.56percentage points. See AOD profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AOD:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-19%|
What are your thoughts on AOD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.