Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (ANW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANW stock:
- Is ANW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANW stock today?
- Is ANW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANW stock price ($4.65) is close to the 52-week low ($4.05). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ANW quarterly revenue growth was 45.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 14.66%, respectively).
3. ANW forward dividend yield is 1.68%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (1.47%) forward dividend yields.
4. ANW forward P/E ratio is 5.55, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. ANW Price/Book ratio is 0.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
6. ANW Price/Sales ratio is 0.04, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
7. ANW average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
8. ANW average analyst price target ($7.67) is above its current price ($4.65).
Here are ANW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANW PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.98, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
2. ANW short share of float is 19.86%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ANW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.