Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (ANW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANW stock:
- Is ANW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANW stock today?
- Is ANW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANW stock price ($0.66) is close to the 52-week low ($0.63). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ANW quarterly revenue growth was 14.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (13.05% and 3.76%, respectively).
3. ANW forward dividend yield is 4.26%, higher than the industry (1.13%) and sector (0.26%) forward dividend yields.
4. ANW Price/Book ratio is 0.04, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ANW Price/Sales ratio is 0.01, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are ANW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.52pp.
2. ANW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 12.26. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ANW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.