Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (ANW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANW stock:
- Is ANW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANW stock today?
- Is ANW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANW stock price ($3.05) is close to the 52-week low ($1.88). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ANW quarterly revenue growth was 14.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (12.05% and 5.09%, respectively).
3. ANW forward P/E ratio is 4.24, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ANW Price/Book ratio is 0.21, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ANW Price/Sales ratio is 0.02, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. ANW PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.20, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
7. ANW average analyst rating is Buy.
8. ANW average analyst price target ($4.75) is above its current price ($3.05).
Here are ANW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANW short share of float is 11.27%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. ANW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.05. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ANW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.