Anthem, Inc. (ANTX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANTX stock:
- Is ANTX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANTX stock today?
- Is ANTX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANTX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANTX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANTX quarterly revenue growth was 4.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
2. ANTX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.36pp.
3. ANTX forward dividend yield is 4.83%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
4. ANTX Price/Book ratio is 0.55, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ANTX Price/Sales ratio is 0.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
There are no ANTX stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on ANTX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.