Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation (ANH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANH stock:
- Is ANH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANH stock today?
- Is ANH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANH forward dividend yield is 12.27%, higher than the industry (1.14%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
Here are ANH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANH quarterly revenue growth was -98.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.91% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. ANH average analyst price target ($4.75) is below its current price ($5.06).
What are your thoughts on ANH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.