Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation (ANH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANH stock:
- Is ANH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANH stock today?
- Is ANH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANH forward dividend yield is 11.03%, higher than the industry (1.59%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
2. ANH average analyst price target ($6.00) is above its current price ($5.26).
Here are ANH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANH quarterly revenue growth was -49.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.78% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. ANH forward P/E ratio is 10.46, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ANH Price/Sales ratio is 7.92, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on ANH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.