Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation (ANH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANH stock:
- Is ANH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANH stock today?
- Is ANH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANH quarterly revenue growth was 478.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 6.14%, respectively).
2. ANH forward dividend yield is 9.98%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.28%) forward dividend yields.
3. ANH forward P/E ratio is 12.01, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ANH Price/Book ratio is 0.99, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are ANH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANH stock price ($6.13) is close to the 52-week high ($6.29). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ANH Price/Sales ratio is 7.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ANH average analyst price target ($6.00) is below its current price ($6.13).
What are your thoughts on ANH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.