Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANFI stock:
- Is ANFI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANFI stock today?
- Is ANFI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANFI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANFI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANFI forward P/E ratio is 5.60, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ANFI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.23, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. ANFI average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. ANFI average analyst price target ($8.00) is above its current price ($6.06).
Here are ANFI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANFI quarterly revenue growth was 2.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.26% and 4.45%, respectively).
2. ANFI short share of float is 79.39%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. ANFI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.01. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ANFI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.