Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANFI stock:
- Is ANFI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANFI stock today?
- Is ANFI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANFI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANFI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANFI Price/Book ratio is 0.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. ANFI Price/Sales ratio is 0.08, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are ANFI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANFI quarterly revenue growth was -85.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.22% and 5.19%, respectively).
2. ANFI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -18.67pp.
3. ANFI short share of float is 6.95%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. ANFI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.87. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ANFI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.