Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ANFI stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANFI stock:
- Is ANFI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANFI stock today?
- Is ANFI a good buy / investment?
- What are ANFI analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ANFI stock:
1. ANFI forward P/E ratio is 1.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ANFI forward P/E ratio chart.
2. ANFI Price/Book ratio is 0.38, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ANFI forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. ANFI Price/Sales ratio is 0.21, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ANFI forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
4. ANFI average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ANFI analyst rating chart.
5. ANFI average analyst price target ($6.00) is above its current price ($1.39). See ANFI price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ANFI stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ANFI quarterly revenue growth was -45.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.44% and 3.51%, respectively). See ANFI revenue growth chart.
2. ANFI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -18.67percentage points. See ANFI profitability chart.
3. ANFI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.3. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ANFI short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ANFI:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$6.00 / 485.37%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||209|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-45.9%|
What are your thoughts on ANFI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.