Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANFI stock:
- Is ANFI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANFI stock today?
- Is ANFI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANFI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANFI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANFI quarterly revenue growth was 8.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.56% and 4.90%, respectively).
2. ANFI forward P/E ratio is 2.58, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ANFI Price/Book ratio is 0.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. ANFI Price/Sales ratio is 0.19, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ANFI average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
6. ANFI average analyst price target ($6.00) is above its current price ($2.50).
Here are ANFI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANFI short share of float is 15.32%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. ANFI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.66. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ANFI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.