Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANF stock:
- Is ANF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANF stock today?
- Is ANF a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANF analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANF stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANF forward dividend yield is 4.59%, higher than the industry (0.65%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
2. ANF Price/Book ratio is 1.02, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ANF Price/Sales ratio is 0.36, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are ANF stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANF profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.89pp.
2. ANF forward P/E ratio is 96.83, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ANF PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 12.65, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ANF average analyst price target ($13.69) is below its current price ($18.27).
What are your thoughts on ANF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.