Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANF stock:
- Is ANF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANF stock today?
- Is ANF a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANF analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANF stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANF forward dividend yield is 3.66%, higher than the industry (0.68%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
2. ANF Price/Book ratio is 1.22, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are ANF stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANF stock price ($24.74) is close to the 52-week high ($24.87). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ANF profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.89pp.
3. ANF forward P/E ratio is 43.15, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ANF average analyst price target ($19.69) is below its current price ($24.74).
What are your thoughts on ANF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.