Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANF stock:
- Is ANF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANF stock today?
- Is ANF a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANF analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANF stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANF stock price ($21.33) is close to the 52-week low ($20.03). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ANF quarterly revenue growth was 10.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.44% and 5.09%, respectively).
3. ANF profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.08pp.
4. ANF forward dividend yield is 0.80%, higher than the industry (0.63%) and sector (0.54%) forward dividend yields.
Here are ANF stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANF forward P/E ratio is 28.41, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ANF short share of float is 23.84%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. ANF short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.88. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ANF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.