Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANF stock:
- Is ANF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANF stock today?
- Is ANF a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANF analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANF stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANF quarterly revenue growth was 15.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.87% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. ANF profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.08pp.
3. ANF forward dividend yield is 2.85%, higher than the industry (0.68%) and sector (0.58%) forward dividend yields.
Here are ANF stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANF forward P/E ratio is 22.44, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
What are your thoughts on ANF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.