Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANF stock:
- Is ANF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANF stock today?
- Is ANF a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANF analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANF stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANF forward dividend yield is 5.87%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (0.56%) forward dividend yields.
2. ANF Price/Book ratio is 0.80, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ANF Price/Sales ratio is 0.28, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are ANF stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANF profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.89pp.
2. ANF forward P/E ratio is 1354.00, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ANF average analyst price target ($11.31) is below its current price ($14.27).
What are your thoughts on ANF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.