Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANET stock:
- Is ANET a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANET stock today?
- Is ANET a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANET analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANET stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANET quarterly revenue growth was 42.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.41% and 5.77%, respectively).
2. ANET profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 9.40pp.
3. ANET PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.39, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ANET average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ANET stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANET forward P/E ratio is 31.32, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ANET Price/Book ratio is 11.59, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ANET Price/Sales ratio is 11.80, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ANET short share of float is 6.02%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. ANET short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.46. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ANET?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.