Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ANET stock:
- Is ANET a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ANET stock today?
- Is ANET a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ANET analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ANET stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ANET quarterly revenue growth was 50.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.18% and 6.89%, respectively).
2. ANET profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.85pp.
3. ANET average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ANET stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ANET stock price ($265.63) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ANET forward P/E ratio is 38.06, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ANET Price/Book ratio is 11.29, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. ANET Price/Sales ratio is 11.43, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ANET average analyst price target ($214.14) is below its current price ($265.63).
6. ANET short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.46. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ANET?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.