America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy AMX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMX stock:
- Is AMX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMX stock today?
- Is AMX a good buy / investment?
- What are AMX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AMX stock:
1. AMX quarterly revenue growth was 6.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.74% and 2.71%, respectively). See AMX revenue growth chart.
2. AMX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.60percentage points. See AMX profitability chart.
3. AMX forward dividend yield is 2.20%, higher than the industry (0.41%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields. See AMX forward dividend chart.
4. AMX forward P/E ratio is 11.54, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AMX forward P/E ratio chart.
5. AMX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.55, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AMX PEG chart.
6. AMX average analyst rating is Buy. See AMX analyst rating chart.
7. AMX average analyst price target ($17.67) is above its current price ($14.10). See AMX price target chart.
There are no AMX stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AMX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$17.67 / 24.39%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||191,851|
|Forward P/E Ratio||11.56|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-3.1%|
What are your thoughts on AMX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.