America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMX stock:
- Is AMX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMX stock today?
- Is AMX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMX quarterly revenue growth was 6.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.69% and 3.71%, respectively).
2. AMX forward dividend yield is 1.82%, higher than the industry (0.38%) and sector (0.72%) forward dividend yields.
3. AMX Price/Sales ratio is 1.03, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AMX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.26, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are AMX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMX stock price ($18.44) is close to the 52-week high ($18.88). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AMX average analyst price target ($18.14) is below its current price ($18.44).
3. AMX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.63. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.