America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMX stock:
- Is AMX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMX stock today?
- Is AMX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMX forward dividend yield is 1.82%, higher than the industry (0.76%) and sector (0.39%) forward dividend yields.
2. AMX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are AMX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMX stock price ($18.24) is close to the 52-week high ($19.23). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AMX quarterly revenue growth was -2.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.31% and 6.89%, respectively).
3. AMX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.90pp.
4. AMX average analyst price target ($16.75) is below its current price ($18.24).
What are your thoughts on AMX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.