America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMX stock:
- Is AMX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMX stock today?
- Is AMX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.91pp.
2. AMX forward dividend yield is 2.23%, higher than the industry (0.61%) and sector (0.24%) forward dividend yields.
3. AMX Price/Sales ratio is 0.96, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AMX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AMX average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AMX average analyst price target ($18.67) is above its current price ($14.49).
Here are AMX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMX quarterly revenue growth was 1.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.67% and 5.22%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AMX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.