America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMX stock:
- Is AMX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMX stock today?
- Is AMX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMX stock price ($15.79) is close to the 52-week low ($15.08). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AMX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.91pp.
3. AMX forward dividend yield is 1.59%, higher than the industry (0.68%) and sector (0.30%) forward dividend yields.
4. AMX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.76, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AMX average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AMX average analyst price target ($19.37) is above its current price ($15.79).
Here are AMX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMX quarterly revenue growth was -2.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.94% and 5.77%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AMX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.