Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AMRC stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMRC stock:
- Is AMRC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMRC stock today?
- Is AMRC a good buy / investment?
- What are AMRC analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AMRC stock:
1. AMRC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.38percentage points. See AMRC profitability chart.
2. AMRC Price/Sales ratio is 0.91, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AMRC forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. AMRC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.84, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AMRC PEG chart.
4. AMRC average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AMRC analyst rating chart.
5. AMRC average analyst price target ($19.38) is above its current price ($15.43). See AMRC price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AMRC stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AMRC quarterly revenue growth was -10.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.60% and 4.74%, respectively). See AMRC revenue growth chart.
2. AMRC forward P/E ratio is 15.89, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AMRC forward P/E ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AMRC:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$19.38 / 28.30%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Engineering & Construction|
|Number of Employees||1,116|
|Forward P/E Ratio||15.99|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-10.3%|
What are your thoughts on AMRC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.