Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMRC stock:
- Is AMRC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMRC stock today?
- Is AMRC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMRC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMRC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMRC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.71pp.
2. AMRC Price/Book ratio is 1.09, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AMRC average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are AMRC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMRC stock price ($7.70) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AMRC quarterly revenue growth was 2.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 6.58%, respectively).
3. AMRC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.90, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on AMRC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.