Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMRC stock:
- Is AMRC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMRC stock today?
- Is AMRC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMRC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMRC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMRC quarterly revenue growth was 21.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.33% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. AMRC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.38pp.
3. AMRC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.71, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AMRC average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AMRC average analyst price target ($14.17) is above its current price ($12.00).
Here are AMRC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMRC stock price ($12.00) is close to the 52-week high ($13.00). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on AMRC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.