Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMRC stock:
- Is AMRC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMRC stock today?
- Is AMRC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMRC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMRC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMRC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.38pp.
2. AMRC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.79, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AMRC average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AMRC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMRC quarterly revenue growth was 0.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.96% and 5.43%, respectively).
2. AMRC forward P/E ratio is 19.17, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
What are your thoughts on AMRC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.