America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMOV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMOV stock:
- Is AMOV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMOV stock today?
- Is AMOV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMOV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMOV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMOV quarterly revenue growth was 6.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
2. AMOV forward dividend yield is 1.83%, higher than the industry (0.07%) and sector (0.07%) forward dividend yields.
3. AMOV Price/Sales ratio is 1.02, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AMOV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMOV stock price ($18.19) is close to the 52-week high ($18.84). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AMOV Price/Book ratio is 6.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on AMOV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.