America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMOV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMOV) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AMOV stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMOV stock:
- Is AMOV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMOV stock today?
- Is AMOV a good buy / investment?
- What are AMOV analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AMOV stock:
1. AMOV quarterly revenue growth was 6.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.74% and 2.71%, respectively). See AMOV revenue growth chart.
2. AMOV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.60percentage points. See AMOV profitability chart.
3. AMOV forward dividend yield is 2.21%, higher than the industry (0.41%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields. See AMOV forward dividend chart.
4. AMOV average analyst rating is Buy. See AMOV analyst rating chart.
5. AMOV average analyst price target ($353.43) is above its current price ($14.25). See AMOV price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AMOV stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AMOV Price/Book ratio is 6.55, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AMOV forward Price/Book ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AMOV:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$353.43 / 2,378.47%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||191,851|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-3.1%|
What are your thoughts on AMOV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.