America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMOV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMOV stock:
- Is AMOV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMOV stock today?
- Is AMOV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMOV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMOV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMOV stock price ($14.09) is close to the 52-week low ($13.69). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AMOV quarterly revenue growth was 1.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.56% and 1.56%, respectively).
3. AMOV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.91pp.
4. AMOV forward dividend yield is 2.25%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
5. AMOV average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AMOV average analyst price target ($373.50) is above its current price ($14.09).
Here are AMOV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMOV Price/Book ratio is 5.07, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on AMOV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.