America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMOV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMOV stock:
- Is AMOV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMOV stock today?
- Is AMOV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMOV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMOV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMOV stock price ($15.64) is close to the 52-week low ($14.91). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AMOV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.91pp.
3. AMOV forward dividend yield is 1.73%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
4. AMOV Price/Book ratio is 4.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AMOV Price/Sales ratio is 0.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. AMOV average analyst rating is Buy.
7. AMOV average analyst price target ($386.68) is above its current price ($15.64).
Here are AMOV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMOV quarterly revenue growth was -2.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AMOV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.