AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMN stock:
- Is AMN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMN stock today?
- Is AMN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing in the U.S., and staffing demand to keep with this growth will remain robust--providing AMN a strong operational foundation.
2. Shifting demographics of the U.S. population toward older individuals should drive increased demand for AMN's services.
3. Having one of the largest and widest nationwide client bases in the industry has enabled the firm to build a quality supply of temporary healthcare workers.
4. AMN average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AMN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. Healthcare worker shortages could pressure revenue and profits if AMN can't maintain a quality supply of job-seekers.
2. Recently proposed regulatory changes to the healthcare industry has created significant near-term uncertainty.
3. As physician staffing becomes a larger part of AMN's business, litigation will become a larger risk.
4. AMN quarterly revenue growth was 3.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.00% and 5.83%, respectively).
5. AMN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.03pp.
6. AMN short share of float is 21.89%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
7. AMN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.73. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.