American Midstream Partners, LP (AMID) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMID stock:
- Is AMID a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMID stock today?
- Is AMID a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMID analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMID stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMID quarterly revenue growth was 148.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.26% and 8.07%, respectively).
2. AMID profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 52.07pp.
3. AMID forward dividend yield is 14.54%, higher than the industry (0.70%) and sector (0.57%) forward dividend yields.
4. AMID Price/Sales ratio is 0.94, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AMID average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AMID average analyst price target ($16.67) is above its current price ($11.58).
Here are AMID stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMID Price/Book ratio is 2.18, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. AMID short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.78. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMID?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.