American Midstream Partners, LP (AMID) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of American Midstream Partners, LP (AMID) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AMID stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMID stock:
- Is AMID a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMID stock today?
- Is AMID a good buy / investment?
- What are AMID analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AMID stock:
1. AMID forward dividend yield is 7.98%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (0.27%) forward dividend yields. See AMID forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AMID stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AMID profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -32.30percentage points. See AMID profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AMID:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.25 / 0.38%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||Oil & Gas Midstream|
|Number of Employees||490|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-5.36|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-16%|
What are your thoughts on AMID?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.