American Midstream Partners, LP (AMID) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMID stock:
- Is AMID a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMID stock today?
- Is AMID a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMID analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMID stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMID stock price ($3.60) is close to the 52-week low ($2.99). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AMID quarterly revenue growth was 24.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.60% and 3.74%, respectively).
3. AMID forward dividend yield is 10.03%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (0.26%) forward dividend yields.
4. AMID Price/Sales ratio is 0.27, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AMID average analyst price target ($6.00) is above its current price ($3.60).
Here are AMID stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMID profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -32.30pp.
2. AMID short share of float is 4.21%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMID?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.