American Midstream Partners, LP (AMID) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMID stock:
- Is AMID a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMID stock today?
- Is AMID a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMID analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMID stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMID profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 52.07pp.
2. AMID forward dividend yield is 12.36%, higher than the industry (1.03%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
3. AMID average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AMID average analyst price target ($15.75) is above its current price ($14.20).
Here are AMID stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMID quarterly revenue growth was 2.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.70% and 8.75%, respectively).
2. AMID short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.78. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMID?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.