American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMH stock:
- Is AMH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMH stock today?
- Is AMH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMH quarterly revenue growth was 13.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.39% and 6.48%, respectively).
2. AMH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.51pp.
3. AMH average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AMH average analyst price target ($24.17) is above its current price ($21.14).
Here are AMH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMH forward P/E ratio is 93.82, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AMH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 15.80, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on AMH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.