American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMH stock:
- Is AMH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMH stock today?
- Is AMH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMH quarterly revenue growth was 6.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.89% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. AMH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.51pp.
3. AMH average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. AMH average analyst price target ($24.27) is above its current price ($20.17).
Here are AMH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMH forward P/E ratio is 74.70, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AMH short share of float is 5.35%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.