Antero Midstream GP LP (AMGP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMGP stock:
- Is AMGP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMGP stock today?
- Is AMGP a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMGP analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMGP stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMGP stock price ($18.32) is close to the 52-week low ($17.94). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AMGP quarterly revenue growth was 461.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.67% and 1.67%, respectively).
3. AMGP forward dividend yield is 1.29%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
4. AMGP average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AMGP average analyst price target ($26.31) is above its current price ($18.32).
Here are AMGP stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMGP forward P/E ratio is 23.10, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AMGP Price/Book ratio is 183.43, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AMGP Price/Sales ratio is 88.76, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AMGP short share of float is 12.24%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. AMGP short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.93. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMGP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.