Antero Midstream GP LP (AMGP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMGP stock:
- Is AMGP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMGP stock today?
- Is AMGP a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMGP analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMGP stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMGP quarterly revenue growth was 214.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. AMGP forward dividend yield is 1.61%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
3. AMGP forward P/E ratio is 19.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AMGP PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.65, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AMGP average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AMGP average analyst price target ($26.40) is above its current price ($17.76).
Here are AMGP stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMGP Price/Book ratio is 210.83, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. AMGP Price/Sales ratio is 47.30, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AMGP short share of float is 4.52%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AMGP short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.41. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMGP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.