AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMC stock:
- Is AMC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMC stock today?
- Is AMC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMC quarterly revenue growth was 20.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.44% and 5.30%, respectively).
2. AMC forward dividend yield is 4.49%, higher than the industry (0.75%) and sector (0.54%) forward dividend yields.
3. AMC average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AMC average analyst price target ($20.83) is above its current price ($15.68).
Here are AMC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -13.04pp.
2. AMC forward P/E ratio is 71.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AMC short share of float is 20.00%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AMC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.53. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.