AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMC stock:
- Is AMC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMC stock today?
- Is AMC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMC stock price ($13.55) is close to the 52-week low ($11.13). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AMC quarterly revenue growth was 51.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (-2.82% and 4.78%, respectively).
3. AMC forward dividend yield is 5.30%, higher than the industry (1.14%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
4. AMC Price/Book ratio is 0.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AMC Price/Sales ratio is 0.42, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. AMC average analyst rating is Buy.
7. AMC average analyst price target ($20.46) is above its current price ($13.55).
Here are AMC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.07pp.
2. AMC forward P/E ratio is 41.94, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AMC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 119.80, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AMC short share of float is 39.75%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. AMC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.55. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.