AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMC stock:
- Is AMC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMC stock today?
- Is AMC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMC forward dividend yield is 5.73%, higher than the industry (0.78%) and sector (0.56%) forward dividend yields.
2. AMC Price/Sales ratio is 0.27, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AMC average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AMC average analyst price target ($21.88) is above its current price ($13.78).
Here are AMC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMC quarterly revenue growth was 3.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.40% and 5.43%, respectively).
2. AMC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -13.04pp.
3. AMC short share of float is 19.73%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AMC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.35. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.