Amber Road, Inc. (AMBR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMBR stock:
- Is AMBR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMBR stock today?
- Is AMBR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMBR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMBR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMBR quarterly revenue growth was 9.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.57% and 5.17%, respectively).
2. AMBR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 9.19pp.
3. AMBR average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AMBR average analyst price target ($13.67) is above its current price ($8.51).
Here are AMBR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMBR Price/Book ratio is 7.63, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. AMBR Price/Sales ratio is 2.72, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on AMBR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.