Amber Road, Inc. (AMBR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMBR stock:
- Is AMBR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMBR stock today?
- Is AMBR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AMBR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AMBR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AMBR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 16.24pp.
2. AMBR average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
3. AMBR average analyst price target ($11.75) is above its current price ($8.31).
Here are AMBR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AMBR Price/Book ratio is 7.79, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. AMBR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.02. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AMBR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.