Amber Road, Inc. (AMBR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Amber Road, Inc. (AMBR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AMBR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AMBR stock:
- Is AMBR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AMBR stock today?
- Is AMBR a good buy / investment?
- What are AMBR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AMBR stock:
1. AMBR quarterly revenue growth was 6.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.34% and 5.21%, respectively). See AMBR revenue growth chart.
2. AMBR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.44percentage points. See AMBR profitability chart.
3. AMBR average analyst rating is Buy. See AMBR analyst rating chart.
4. AMBR average analyst price target ($13.67) is above its current price ($10.30). See AMBR price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AMBR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AMBR stock price ($10.30) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AMBR price chart.
2. AMBR forward P/E ratio is 312.67, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AMBR forward P/E ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AMBR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$13.67 / 5.48%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Software - Application|
|Number of Employees||699|
|Forward P/E Ratio||323.75|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||5.1%|
What are your thoughts on AMBR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.