Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AM stock:
- Is AM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AM stock today?
- Is AM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AM quarterly revenue growth was 41.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 9.96%, respectively).
2. AM forward dividend yield is 4.10%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (1.06%) forward dividend yields.
3. AM average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. AM average analyst price target ($41.53) is above its current price ($31.04).
Here are AM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.97pp.
2. AM Price/Book ratio is 3.87, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AM Price/Sales ratio is 8.53, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.2. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.