Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AM stock:
- Is AM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AM stock today?
- Is AM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AM quarterly revenue growth was 31.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.83% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. AM forward dividend yield is 5.28%, higher than the industry (0.53%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
3. AM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.80, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AM average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AM average analyst price target ($35.82) is above its current price ($30.98).
Here are AM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.32pp.
2. AM short share of float is 4.30%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.08. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.