Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ALX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALX stock:
- Is ALX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALX stock today?
- Is ALX a good buy / investment?
- What are ALX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ALX stock:
1. ALX stock price ($357.90) is close to the 52-week low ($352.71). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ALX price chart.
2. ALX forward dividend yield is 4.98%, higher than the industry (0.76%) and sector (0.66%) forward dividend yields. See ALX forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ALX stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ALX quarterly revenue growth was -3.57%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.56% and 4.29%, respectively). See ALX revenue growth chart.
2. ALX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -20.81 percentage points. See ALX profitability chart.
3. ALX Price/Book ratio is 6.88, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ALX forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ALX Price/Sales ratio is 8.07, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ALX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ALX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||REIT - Retail|
|Number of Employees||70|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-3.571428571428571%|
What are your thoughts on ALX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.