Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALX stock:
- Is ALX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALX stock today?
- Is ALX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.12pp.
2. ALX forward dividend yield is 4.29%, higher than the industry (2.37%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
Here are ALX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALX quarterly revenue growth was 1.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.49% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. ALX Price/Book ratio is 5.91, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ALX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.04. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.