Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALX stock:
- Is ALX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALX stock today?
- Is ALX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALX stock price ($298.53) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ALX forward dividend yield is 5.84%, higher than the industry (0.85%) and sector (1.16%) forward dividend yields.
Here are ALX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALX quarterly revenue growth was 1.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.45% and 6.45%, respectively).
2. ALX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.19pp.
3. ALX Price/Book ratio is 5.28, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on ALX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.