Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALX stock:
- Is ALX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALX stock today?
- Is ALX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALX forward dividend yield is 4.64%, higher than the industry (1.26%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
Here are ALX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALX quarterly revenue growth was 1.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.03% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. ALX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.19pp.
3. ALX Price/Book ratio is 5.76, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. ALX Price/Sales ratio is 8.59, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ALX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.04. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.