Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALSN stock:
- Is ALSN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALSN stock today?
- Is ALSN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALSN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALSN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALSN quarterly revenue growth was 32.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.64% and 4.90%, respectively).
2. ALSN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 10.60pp.
3. ALSN forward dividend yield is 1.35%, higher than the industry (0.72%) and sector (0.89%) forward dividend yields.
4. ALSN average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ALSN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALSN Price/Book ratio is 8.50, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. ALSN Price/Sales ratio is 2.37, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ALSN short share of float is 10.26%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. ALSN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.24. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALSN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.