Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALSN stock:
- Is ALSN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALSN stock today?
- Is ALSN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALSN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALSN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALSN quarterly revenue growth was 22.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.26% and 8.88%, respectively).
2. ALSN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.50pp.
3. ALSN forward dividend yield is 1.81%, higher than the industry (1.02%) and sector (0.86%) forward dividend yields.
4. ALSN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.82, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ALSN average analyst rating is Buy.
6. ALSN average analyst price target ($41.53) is above its current price ($35.68).
Here are ALSN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALSN short share of float is 5.91%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. ALSN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.99. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALSN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.