Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALLY stock:
- Is ALLY a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALLY stock today?
- Is ALLY a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALLY analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALLY stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALLY forward dividend yield is 1.63%, higher than the industry (0.41%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
2. ALLY Price/Book ratio is 0.95, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ALLY average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ALLY stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALLY stock price ($30.49) is close to the 52-week high ($30.64). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ALLY quarterly revenue growth was -7.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 6.91%, respectively).
3. ALLY profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.66pp.
4. ALLY average analyst price target ($28.59) is below its current price ($30.49).
5. ALLY short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.5. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALLY?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.