Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALLY stock:
- Is ALLY a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALLY stock today?
- Is ALLY a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALLY analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALLY stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALLY forward dividend yield is 2.47%, higher than the industry (0.48%) and sector (1.12%) forward dividend yields.
2. ALLY forward P/E ratio is 7.23, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ALLY Price/Book ratio is 0.83, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. ALLY average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ALLY average analyst price target ($33.57) is above its current price ($25.75).
Here are ALLY stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALLY quarterly revenue growth was 3.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.33% and 6.38%, respectively).
2. ALLY profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.43pp.
3. ALLY short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.77. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALLY?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.