Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALLY stock:
- Is ALLY a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALLY stock today?
- Is ALLY a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALLY analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALLY stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALLY quarterly revenue growth was 6.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.40% and 6.48%, respectively).
2. ALLY forward dividend yield is 2.47%, higher than the industry (0.51%) and sector (1.18%) forward dividend yields.
3. ALLY forward P/E ratio is 6.94, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ALLY Price/Book ratio is 0.79, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ALLY Price/Sales ratio is 1.75, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. ALLY PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.67, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
7. ALLY average analyst rating is Buy.
8. ALLY average analyst price target ($33.20) is above its current price ($25.48).
Here are ALLY stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALLY profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.43pp.
2. ALLY short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.6. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALLY?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.