Allegion plc (ALLE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALLE stock:
- Is ALLE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALLE stock today?
- Is ALLE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALLE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALLE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALLE stock price ($78.57) is close to the 52-week low ($76.32). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ALLE quarterly revenue growth was 16.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.84% and 5.41%, respectively).
3. ALLE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 11.35pp.
4. ALLE forward dividend yield is 0.94%, higher than the industry (0.25%) and sector (0.56%) forward dividend yields.
5. ALLE average analyst rating is Buy.
6. ALLE average analyst price target ($94.36) is above its current price ($78.57).
Here are ALLE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALLE forward P/E ratio is 17.41, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ALLE Price/Book ratio is 13.75, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ALLE Price/Sales ratio is 3.09, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ALLE short share of float is 5.84%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. ALLE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.97. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALLE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.