Allegion plc (ALLE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALLE stock:
- Is ALLE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALLE stock today?
- Is ALLE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALLE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALLE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALLE forward dividend yield is 0.80%, higher than the industry (0.38%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
2. ALLE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.40, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. ALLE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ALLE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALLE Price/Book ratio is 20.59, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. ALLE Price/Sales ratio is 3.21, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ALLE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.66. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALLE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.