Allegion plc (ALLE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Allegion plc (ALLE) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell ALLE stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALLE stock:
- Is ALLE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALLE stock today?
- Is ALLE a good buy / investment?
- What are ALLE analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ALLE stock:
1. ALLE quarterly revenue growth was 12.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.82% and 4.74%, respectively). See ALLE revenue growth chart.
2. ALLE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.57pp. See ALLE profitability chart.
3. ALLE forward dividend yield is 1.20%, higher than the industry (0.28%) and sector (0.45%) forward dividend yields. See ALLE forward dividend chart.
4. ALLE average analyst rating is Buy. See ALLE analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ALLE stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ALLE stock price ($93.77) is close to the 52-week high ($94.92). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ALLE price chart.
2. ALLE forward P/E ratio is 17.48, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ALLE forward P/E ratio chart.
3. ALLE Price/Book ratio is 13.47, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ALLE forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ALLE Price/Sales ratio is 3.20, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ALLE forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. ALLE short share of float is 5.90%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ALLE short share of float chart.
6. ALLE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.76. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ALLE short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ALLE:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$95.89 / -0.60%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Security & Protection Services|
|Number of Employees||11,000|
|Forward P/E Ratio||17.72|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||12.7%|
What are your thoughts on ALLE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.