Allegion plc (ALLE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALLE stock:
- Is ALLE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALLE stock today?
- Is ALLE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALLE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALLE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALLE quarterly revenue growth was 11.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.47% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. ALLE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 11.35pp.
3. ALLE forward dividend yield is 1.07%, higher than the industry (0.25%) and sector (0.58%) forward dividend yields.
4. ALLE average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ALLE average analyst price target ($91.90) is above its current price ($77.89).
Here are ALLE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALLE Price/Book ratio is 18.44, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. ALLE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.66. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALLE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.