Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ALK stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALK stock:
- Is ALK a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALK stock today?
- Is ALK a good buy / investment?
- What are ALK analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ALK stock:
1. ALK forward dividend yield is 2.49%, higher than the industry (0.68%) and sector (0.45%) forward dividend yields. See ALK forward dividend chart.
2. ALK average analyst rating is Buy. See ALK analyst rating chart.
3. ALK average analyst price target ($73.94) is above its current price ($59.71). See ALK price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ALK stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ALK profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -7.75pp. See ALK profitability chart.
2. ALK short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.9. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ALK short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ALK:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$73.94 / 25.00%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||23,376|
|Forward P/E Ratio||8.96|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||6.3%|
What are your thoughts on ALK?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.