Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALK stock:
- Is ALK a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALK stock today?
- Is ALK a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALK analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALK stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALK quarterly revenue growth was 40.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 10.51%, respectively).
2. ALK forward dividend yield is 1.64%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (1.02%) forward dividend yields.
3. ALK PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.98, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ALK average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. ALK average analyst price target ($106.54) is above its current price ($74.76).
Here are ALK stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALK profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.42pp.
2. ALK Price/Sales ratio is 1.32, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ALK short share of float is 4.42%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. ALK short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.27. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALK?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.