Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALK stock:
- Is ALK a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALK stock today?
- Is ALK a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALK analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALK stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALK stock price ($59.53) is close to the 52-week low ($57.75). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ALK quarterly revenue growth was 28.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.15% and 4.91%, respectively).
3. ALK forward dividend yield is 1.95%, higher than the industry (1.06%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
4. ALK average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ALK average analyst price target ($79.14) is above its current price ($59.53).
Here are ALK stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALK profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.42pp.
2. ALK short share of float is 4.53%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALK?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.