Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALK stock:
- Is ALK a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALK stock today?
- Is ALK a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALK analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALK stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALK stock price ($59.34) is close to the 52-week low ($58.46). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ALK forward dividend yield is 2.09%, higher than the industry (1.03%) and sector (0.56%) forward dividend yields.
3. ALK average analyst rating is Buy.
4. ALK average analyst price target ($79.33) is above its current price ($59.34).
Here are ALK stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALK quarterly revenue growth was 4.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.14% and 5.41%, respectively).
2. ALK profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.69pp.
3. ALK PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.82, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ALK short share of float is 7.52%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. ALK short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.9. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALK?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.