Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALG stock:
- Is ALG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALG stock today?
- Is ALG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALG quarterly revenue growth was 10.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.32% and 6.45%, respectively).
2. ALG average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ALG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALG profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.17pp.
2. ALG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.98, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. ALG average analyst price target ($109.00) is below its current price ($109.73).
What are your thoughts on ALG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.