Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALG stock:
- Is ALG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALG stock today?
- Is ALG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALG stock price ($76.27) is close to the 52-week low ($74.91). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ALG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.12pp.
3. ALG average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. ALG average analyst price target ($104.00) is above its current price ($76.27).
Here are ALG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALG quarterly revenue growth was 7.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.08% and 7.22%, respectively).
2. ALG forward P/E ratio is 11.71, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ALG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.00, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on ALG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.