Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell ALG stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALG stock:
- Is ALG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALG stock today?
- Is ALG a good buy / investment?
- What are ALG analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ALG stock:
1. ALG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.12pp. See ALG profitability chart.
2. ALG average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ALG analyst rating chart.
3. ALG average analyst price target ($113.50) is above its current price ($98.97). See ALG price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ALG stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ALG stock price ($98.97) is close to the 52-week high ($102.20). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ALG price chart.
2. ALG forward P/E ratio is 13.28, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ALG forward P/E ratio chart.
3. ALG Price/Book ratio is 2.27, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ALG forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ALG Price/Sales ratio is 1.16, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ALG forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. ALG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.24, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ALG PEG chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ALG:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$113.50 / 10.94%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Farm & Construction Equipment|
|Number of Employees||3,470|
|Forward P/E Ratio||13.96|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||5.3%|
What are your thoughts on ALG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.