Alexander & Baldwin Holdings, Inc. (ALEX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALEX stock:
- Is ALEX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALEX stock today?
- Is ALEX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALEX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALEX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALEX stock price ($22.83) is close to the 52-week low ($21.96). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ALEX quarterly revenue growth was 12.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.20% and 7.05%, respectively).
3. ALEX average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. ALEX average analyst price target ($33.00) is above its current price ($22.83).
Here are ALEX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALEX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -8.89pp.
2. ALEX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.1. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALEX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.