Alexander & Baldwin Holdings, Inc. (ALEX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALEX stock:
- Is ALEX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALEX stock today?
- Is ALEX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALEX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALEX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALEX stock price ($18.32) is close to the 52-week low ($17.78). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ALEX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 56.29pp.
3. ALEX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.99, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ALEX average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. ALEX average analyst price target ($29.67) is above its current price ($18.32).
Here are ALEX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALEX forward P/E ratio is 31.13, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ALEX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.62. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALEX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.