Alexander & Baldwin Holdings, Inc. (ALEX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALEX stock:
- Is ALEX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALEX stock today?
- Is ALEX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALEX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALEX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALEX quarterly revenue growth was 19.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 8.79%, respectively).
2. ALEX forward dividend yield is 0.62%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.17%) forward dividend yields.
3. ALEX average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. ALEX average analyst price target ($51.50) is above its current price ($44.98).
Here are ALEX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALEX stock price ($44.98) is close to the 52-week high ($46.58). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ALEX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -8.89pp.
3. ALEX forward P/E ratio is 44.64, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ALEX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.42, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on ALEX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.