Allete, Inc. (ALE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALE stock:
- Is ALE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALE stock today?
- Is ALE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.10pp.
2. ALE forward dividend yield is 3.12%, higher than the industry (1.98%) and sector (1.92%) forward dividend yields.
3. ALE Price/Book ratio is 1.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are ALE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALE quarterly revenue growth was 3.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.77% and 6.45%, respectively).
2. ALE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.49, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. ALE average analyst price target ($66.75) is below its current price ($70.72).
4. ALE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.87. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.