Allete, Inc. (ALE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALE stock:
- Is ALE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALE stock today?
- Is ALE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.54pp.
2. ALE forward dividend yield is 3.13%, higher than the industry (1.74%) and sector (1.46%) forward dividend yields.
Here are ALE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALE quarterly revenue growth was -1.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.71% and 5.79%, respectively).
2. ALE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.69, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. ALE average analyst price target ($70.70) is below its current price ($76.12).
4. ALE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.87. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ALE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.