Allete, Inc. (ALE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALE stock:
- Is ALE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALE stock today?
- Is ALE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALE quarterly revenue growth was 12.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.28% and 8.45%, respectively).
2. ALE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 2.10pp.
3. ALE forward dividend yield is 2.72%, higher than the industry (1.92%) and sector (1.91%) forward dividend yields.
4. ALE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ALE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALE stock price ($76.88) is close to the 52-week high ($79.13). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ALE Price/Sales ratio is 2.86, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ALE average analyst price target ($75.00) is below its current price ($76.88).
What are your thoughts on ALE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.