Alon USA Partners, LP (ALDW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALDW stock:
- Is ALDW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALDW stock today?
- Is ALDW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALDW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALDW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALDW quarterly revenue growth was 11.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 9.25%, respectively).
2. ALDW forward dividend yield is 12.37%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (1.05%) forward dividend yields.
3. ALDW forward P/E ratio is 8.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ALDW Price/Sales ratio is 0.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are ALDW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALDW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -7.52pp.
2. ALDW Price/Book ratio is 6.22, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on ALDW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.