Alon USA Partners, LP (ALDW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ALDW stock:
- Is ALDW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ALDW stock today?
- Is ALDW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ALDW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ALDW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ALDW forward dividend yield is 10.06%, higher than the industry (1.56%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
2. ALDW average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ALDW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ALDW stock price ($17.84) is close to the 52-week high ($18.16). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ALDW quarterly revenue growth was 7.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.52% and 8.75%, respectively).
3. ALDW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -7.52pp.
4. ALDW Price/Sales ratio is 0.52, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ALDW average analyst price target ($14.43) is below its current price ($17.84).
What are your thoughts on ALDW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.