Air Lease Corporation (AL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AL stock:
- Is AL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AL stock today?
- Is AL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 23.44pp.
2. AL forward dividend yield is 0.95%, higher than the industry (0.56%) and sector (0.58%) forward dividend yields.
3. AL forward P/E ratio is 7.97, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AL Price/Book ratio is 1.13, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.58, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. AL average analyst rating is Buy.
7. AL average analyst price target ($55.65) is above its current price ($44.93).
Here are AL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AL short share of float is 4.51%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. AL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.23. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.