Air Lease Corporation (AL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AL stock:
- Is AL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AL stock today?
- Is AL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AL stock price ($29.68) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AL quarterly revenue growth was 19.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.00% and 5.41%, respectively).
3. AL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 23.44pp.
4. AL forward dividend yield is 1.45%, higher than the industry (0.53%) and sector (0.56%) forward dividend yields.
5. AL forward P/E ratio is 5.84, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
6. AL Price/Book ratio is 0.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
7. AL average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
8. AL average analyst price target ($58.38) is above its current price ($29.68).
Here are AL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.63. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.