Air Lease Corporation (AL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AL stock:
- Is AL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AL stock today?
- Is AL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AL quarterly revenue growth was 8.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 5.75%, respectively).
2. AL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.70pp.
3. AL forward dividend yield is 0.77%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (0.52%) forward dividend yields.
4. AL Price/Book ratio is 1.15, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. AL average analyst rating is Buy.
7. AL average analyst price target ($46.92) is above its current price ($41.10).
Here are AL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AL stock price ($41.10) is close to the 52-week high ($42.74). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AL Price/Sales ratio is 2.78, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AL short share of float is 6.95%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.18. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.