Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AKR stock:
- Is AKR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AKR stock today?
- Is AKR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AKR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AKR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AKR quarterly revenue growth was 33.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.43%, respectively).
2. AKR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.31pp.
3. AKR forward dividend yield is 3.53%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.63%) forward dividend yields.
4. AKR average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AKR average analyst price target ($32.40) is above its current price ($28.76).
Here are AKR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AKR Price/Sales ratio is 10.16, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
2. AKR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 22.85, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AKR short share of float is 11.42%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AKR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.41. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AKR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.