Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AKR stock:
- Is AKR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AKR stock today?
- Is AKR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AKR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AKR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AKR stock price ($24.17) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AKR forward dividend yield is 4.03%, higher than the industry (0.47%) and sector (1.16%) forward dividend yields.
3. AKR average analyst price target ($30.00) is above its current price ($24.17).
Here are AKR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AKR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -13.75pp.
2. AKR Price/Book ratio is 1.51, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AKR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 22.75, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AKR short share of float is 10.75%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. AKR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.31. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AKR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.