Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AKR stock:
- Is AKR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AKR stock today?
- Is AKR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AKR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AKR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AKR stock price ($25.13) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AKR quarterly revenue growth was 49.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.09% and 6.91%, respectively).
3. AKR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.31pp.
4. AKR forward dividend yield is 3.93%, higher than the industry (0.51%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
5. AKR average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AKR average analyst price target ($32.00) is above its current price ($25.13).
Here are AKR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AKR forward P/E ratio is 62.18, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AKR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 17.28, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AKR short share of float is 15.19%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AKR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 10.94. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AKR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.