Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell AKR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AKR stock:
- Is AKR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AKR stock today?
- Is AKR a good buy / investment?
- What are AKR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AKR stock:
1. AKR quarterly revenue growth was 5.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.01% and 5.59%, respectively). See AKR revenue growth chart.
2. AKR forward dividend yield is 4.11%, higher than the industry (0.83%) and sector (0.77%) forward dividend yields. See AKR forward dividend chart.
3. AKR average analyst rating is Buy. See AKR analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AKR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AKR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -13.21pp. See AKR profitability chart.
2. AKR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 23.82, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AKR PEG chart.
3. AKR short share of float is 9.50%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AKR short share of float chart.
4. AKR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.53. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AKR short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AKR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$30.00 / 5.01%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||REIT - Retail|
|Number of Employees||112|
|Forward P/E Ratio||73.82|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||5.8%|
What are your thoughts on AKR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.