Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AJRD stock:
- Is AJRD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AJRD stock today?
- Is AJRD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AJRD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AJRD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AJRD average analyst price target ($36.50) is above its current price ($29.15).
Here are AJRD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AJRD quarterly revenue growth was -0.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.99% and 6.60%, respectively).
2. AJRD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.51pp.
3. AJRD forward P/E ratio is 23.89, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AJRD Price/Book ratio is 20.96, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AJRD Price/Sales ratio is 1.17, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. AJRD short share of float is 16.13%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
7. AJRD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.29. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AJRD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.