Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AJRD stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AJRD stock:
- Is AJRD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AJRD stock today?
- Is AJRD a good buy / investment?
- What are AJRD analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AJRD stock:
1. AJRD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.73pp. See AJRD profitability chart.
2. AJRD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.21, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AJRD PEG chart.
3. AJRD average analyst rating is Buy. See AJRD analyst rating chart.
4. AJRD average analyst price target ($40.67) is above its current price ($33.52). See AJRD price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AJRD stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AJRD quarterly revenue growth was -17.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.93% and 4.74%, respectively). See AJRD revenue growth chart.
2. AJRD Price/Book ratio is 6.43, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AJRD forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. AJRD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 12.13. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AJRD short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AJRD:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$40.67 / 24.34%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Aerospace & Defense|
|Number of Employees||5,004|
|Forward P/E Ratio||19.54|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-17.1%|
What are your thoughts on AJRD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.