Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AJRD stock:
- Is AJRD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AJRD stock today?
- Is AJRD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AJRD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AJRD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AJRD forward P/E ratio is 24.22, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AJRD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.95, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AJRD average analyst price target ($39.00) is above its current price ($33.75).
Here are AJRD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AJRD quarterly revenue growth was 3.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.36% and 7.22%, respectively).
2. AJRD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.51pp.
3. AJRD Price/Book ratio is 6.80, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AJRD short share of float is 20.53%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. AJRD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 10.51. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AJRD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.