Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AJRD stock:
- Is AJRD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AJRD stock today?
- Is AJRD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AJRD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AJRD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AJRD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.97pp.
2. AJRD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.65, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AJRD average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AJRD average analyst price target ($36.20) is above its current price ($28.05).
Here are AJRD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AJRD forward P/E ratio is 28.06, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AJRD Price/Book ratio is 13.38, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AJRD short share of float is 16.13%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AJRD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.29. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AJRD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.